Social media has become a very powerful way to share the love you have for your puppies through the internet. People often run out of proper words which is why here are a few of the statuses that we compiled in order for you to put up as your status on the National Puppy Day.
- “Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies.” — Gene Hill
- “Buy a pup and your money will buy love unflinching.” — Rudyard Kipling
- “A hound will die for you, but never lie to you.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- “No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.” ― Christopher Mor
- “You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” ― W. Bruce Cameron